​Do not attempt to carry meat, animal or dairy products into Canada at any time without declaring these products to Canada Customs. Banned food products will be confiscated and you could be subjected to severe penalties. Further information can be obtained from: Canadian Food Inspection Agency 

Canada Customs require you to declare if you intend to visit a farm within 14 days of arrival. 

The plant Qhat (Khat),  is illegal in Canada. Do not attempt to bring this plant into Canada. Penalties for possession of Qhat include imprisonment for up to 10 years.

It is your responsibility to know and obey local laws, which can vary depending on the province or territory you are visiting so you should make yourself aware of them.  

For more information on customs regulations in Canada check: Canadian Border Services Agency

Entry Requirements - Visas
Visas are required for Saudi Citizens visiting Canada. If you intend to work, study or live in Canada, please consult with Citizenship and Immigration Canada 
 for more information on the documentation you will require.  

Entry Requirements - Passport Validity
You must hold a valid passport to enter Canada. Your passport must be valid for the proposed duration of your stay. No additional period of validity beyond this is required. However, it is always sensible to have a short period of extra validity on your passport in case of any unforeseen delays to your departure. You do not have to wait until your old passport expires to apply to renew it. Any time left on your old passport when you apply will be added to your new passport, up to a maximum of nine months. Citizenship and Immigration Canada 
also provides complete and up-to-date information on the entry requirements and status of travel in Canada.

Entry Requirements - Travelling with children
If you are travelling with children, and where only one parent is present, you should bear in mind that it is advisable to carry a letter of consent from the non-travelling parent.  Immigration officers have the right to question children using simple and appropriate language, to establish if there are any child abduction concerns. There is discretion, but this depends on the attitude of the accompanying parent. A letter of consent will help to dispel potential concerns, and should refer to the travel details in question and provide the necessary agreement to the visit. For further information please check with Canada Border Services Agency

Entry Requirements - Travelling to the United States
If you intend to travel on to the United States you should check the entry requirements of the US authorities.