​Visa for extension return r​equirements

1. Extension letter for male or female worker:
2. For employment of companies or business organizations, a letter from the employer shall be submitted including the request for extension of the worker's return approval by the Chamber of Commerce.
3. For house workers, a letter from the employer shall be submitted, including the extension of the return of the male or female worker certified signature of the employer, the city mayor or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia.
4. E-report (report on the resident status) issued by the Saudi Passport Department containing the worker's data.
5. The worker's stay outside the Kingdom shall not exceed seven months from the date of leaving the Kingdom.
6. Students and their mothers who study in Bangladesh with residence visas of the Kingdom must not exceed the period of their stay outside the Kingdom more than twelve months from the date of leaving, which proves their continuation of study and its approval by the relevant authorities and Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh.
7. A recent photograph of the visa applicant with white background.
8. There must be two empty pages in the passport.
9. Applications should be submitted to an accredited office by the Embassy (​Services Offices.pdf).


1. For inquiries or requests for assistance, please contact the accredited agencies to the Embassy ​(​Services Offices.pdf).
2. In case of any difficulties or complaints, please contact the Consular Section of the Embassy via e-mail, leaving the contact numbers, to provide assistance to you.
3. Required time to study the application and issue visa from the embassy is a working day from the date of receiving the passport, noting that the embassy does not keep any passport and it is given to the approved agency, whether the visa is issued or not, without describing the reasons for it.
4. The Embassy may request for other relevant documents if needed.
5. If the purpose of wife's departure from the Kingdom to give birth, the child may obtain a direct residence visa from the Embassy with the condition that the child age did not exceed one year.